Sunday 25 March 2012

Floor in the CryEngine3

Well here is more catching up for me to do!!!! Well here is the floor working in engine, though I had a problem with the texture as it imported too dark and ended up looking quite bronze. I adjusted this and gave it a more blue tint to harmonize with the rest of buildings going in and the blue glass that will be on the main plaza tower building. Also got the crit back that the curves on the floor looked to low poly and needed to be smoother and I agreed so bumped up the curvy-ness (if thats even a word which i'm sure it's not but whatever, deal with it) and meant more work, arghhhh!!! I also tried to make some sort of different floor tile for the restaurant area but it didn't fit right? So I decided to do a quick paint over of that area to solidify what was in my head  and get it down in a form I could understand better. I'll post that up next!








No comments:

Post a Comment