Friday 15 June 2012

Industry feedback on the plaza

I managed to get some feedback from an environment artist and the main piece of advice I was to not make the environment too big and I was being to abitious with what I wanted to get done within the time scale and the fact that I was still learning and getting used to the engine. He also explained to me that obviously in games environemts have several people working on pieces at a time so it maybe an idea to try and scale it back. I wanted to make the area enclosed still so I decided to lose the large restaurant area and also found that it made the plaza become more corporate and started to sit right with the way I wanted.


I just reused what I had in the original design I didn't bother with restarting as I already had the a good head start with what I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment