Thursday 26 January 2012

Art Direction Reflection.

I've been struggling with how the plaza's layout and design was going and started trying to take on too much at once. So I decided to make sure I knew what architectural style of buildings and design I wanted to have as it's such a huge decision and effects alll the assets colour schemes and aesthetics to. I grabbed some of my favourite designs and have quickly seen the direction my choices have taken me in. The buildings that grabbed my attention were very clean and angular and with strong patterns or insect like structure. This has helped me define the shapes of the plaza and gioven me a way of solidifying the designs I had before without adding extra work like the transport idea, which would have added a load more work and effort into the project at hand.



No comments:

Post a Comment