Sunday 15 January 2012

Pulling it all together

I've been busy gathering a lot reference and planning out exactly how I want the plaza to look and feel and went to some locations in London to gather more first hand reference and get a sense of scale and the placement of things in those environments. I've also been foicussing in on specific games with similar art styles and designs to my plaza that have been useful in helping me to push what I want to create further by undertanding what games can achieve and will allow me to do. Well here are the first lot of inspiration slides, I have had to cut them down as there were a lot of images. This should help get across my ideas and the starting direction I have taken. These images are made up of concept art, architectural photos/ designs and game ref.



No comments:

Post a Comment